Friday, April 6, 2012

AI Files

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Christine%20-%20Paul/AI%20Presentation%20File 

The ai file for our presentation board is uploaded to drop box, along with one for the outline of our presentation. Not all of it is filled in. My sections are, but please feel free to update anything I've missed. I've left the diagrams that you worked on blank so that you can fill in what you want for those. Send it back when you're done with it and I'll go over it one more time before we send it to Aviva and Dan.

2 comments:

  1. Christine, I don't think we can access your personal DropBox and I don't see it in the studio DropBox. Can you email it to Dan and I? I was just about to send you an email that we hadn't received it when I saw this.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to post a link to a file, the file needs to be dropped into your "public" folder, and then you can "copy public link" to allow other to download it.

    ReplyDelete